Sunday, April 03, 2005

Exhibition exhibit


My youngest daughter and I enjoyed about 2/3 of the game, and I took a few pictures, one of which you see above (it's of Ohka about to deliver the first pitch).


The rest are here.

I left with the score 4-3 Mets, and nothing happened after that. Ohka made what looked like a stupid play where he took a ball that was going to roll foul and kept it in play, getting an out at first, and letting a run score. It seemed to me that he could have made the play at the plate with no problem if he was going to keep it in play, but he wasn't aware enough of what was going on.

Apparently, Church pulled a groin muscle (maybe hitting that 3-run dinger ;-), and looks doubtful for the opener, though he's unlikely to end up on the DL. The opening day lineup is expected to have Wilkerson in center and Sledge in left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home