Thursday, April 07, 2005

By unpopular demand...

While Chris clearly doesn't want to see them, here are my pictures of season tickets. The lighting sucks today. The only place in the house where I could get away without a flash was the floor of my bathroom.

The ticket booklet is incredibly nice. The tickets are laminated. I'm wondering if I can get away without using the ticket book. If I log into the online account, it seems like it should be possible to email tickets around. I can add addresses, but can't send tickets. Does anybody have any 411 on this?

The other odd thing is that apparently the Diamond Box gets lot 4 and lot 5. My seats are right by the lot 5 entrance, yet I got lot 4 parking Lot 4 is where I parked for the exhibition game. It was amazingly close, very nice. I think I'll probably want to use the metro most of the time. Hmm, maybe I should sell the whole season of passes.

The lanyards are amusing. Apparently, I'm supposed to poke the hole in the ticket and wear it around my neck to keep it from getting ruined. That's a cool idea, really.

6 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Don't look now, but Loaiza has a no hitter through 3!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Sam said...

(kidding . . .)

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Sam said...

correction -- that's a perfect game through 4.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Sam said...

And a (sort of) hit too!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Sam said...

And he tags and scores!!

(dagnabbit gameday -- I do have work piling up, really I do).

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Sam said...

Thank you Jim Thome, now I really can go back to work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home