Monday, February 28, 2005

Learn the faces

Now that there are official pictures showing most of our players in Red, White, Blue and Gold, let's take a real look at the main characters!

The starting rotation:
Livan HernandezEsteban LoaizaTony Armas, Jr.
Tomo OhkaZach Day

The infield:
C: Brian Schneider1B: Nick Johnson2B: Jose Vidro
SS: Cristian Guzman3B: Vinny Castilla

The probable outfield:
LF: Brad WilkersonCF: Endy ChavezRF: Jose Gullen

The cream of the bullpen:
Chad CorderoLuis AyalaAntonio Osuna
Jon RauchJohn Patterson

People I'd much rather see in the outfield than Endy Chavez:
Terrmel Sledge Alex Escobar Ryan Church


Particularly when you move to a town that wants you, it's got to be easy to smile before the losses start to pile up! Still, too many of them can't manage it. I can see why Endy Chavez is smiling, but how about Sledge??

8 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Chris Needham said...

With the grimaces on their face, the starting rotation looks like they've just come from a particularly-invasive physical, or they're in some sort of police line-up.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Basil said...

I think Zach Day actually delivers my newspaper every morning!

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with Castilla's picture? It looks good, but the profile shot smacks of Leon "my good side" in the Budweiser commercial with Buck.

As for the rest of them, I agree with the first comment. "I wasn't anywhere near that 7-11."

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this links

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Nosey said...

Horse racing tips for professional lay bettingbetting horse rule

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger blogdollar3 said...

I like your blog. Its really good.
I have a website about company that sell mortgage note Stop by and visit some time.C
Ciao for now..
D

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger freestuff2 said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a dallas fort worth airport
It deals mostly with dallas fort worth airport plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free site Free Article Search. It pretty much covers article hurricane katrina related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home