Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ball-wonk and I in the LA Times

The article is here (registration required).

I'm not all that quotable, but the reporter from the LA Times found something to salvage. Often, when the press calls, they'll go ahead and make up stuff they think is in the spirit of my babble to make me sound far more eloquent than I am. I'm amazed that the LA Times reporter didn't need to do that! I think I said that stuff, anyway...

Oh, and here is proof that I am a big dork:

They showed up the day before the meltdown, so they just went on the car yesterday.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Chris Needham said...

I think the 3 AM posting is scarier than the license plate! :)

Congrats on the press. It's always great when you're not listed in the police blotter!

The only thing that drives me crazy about stories like that is that they never include links to the websites they reference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home