Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Welcome, D.C. baseball fans!

The purpose of this blog is to provide commentary and analysis for fans of the new D.C. Baseball team.

As with many people in D.C., I'm a transplant, and I have other team loyalties. But, I'm a huge baseball fan in general, and have never had a National League team to support. I'm definitely going to try to do my part to support the team, and will definitely be buying a pair of season tickets.

While I had a sense that the D.C. area was going to get the Expos, I actually didn't pay as much attention to the team until the end of this postseason. Sure, I'm pretty familiar with the team we're likely to field next year, and I know a lot about some of the players I most respect, such as Livan Hernandez, Jose Vidro and Brad Wilkerson. But, I have a lot more to learn about our team. My baseball focus for the rest of the offseason will be educating myself and anyone who reads this blog on our 2005 team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home