Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Pricing and seating chart

For people who signed up on any of the mailing lists, they sent around email allowing us to plonk down our season ticket deposits a day early (for full-season tickets only). I just signed up for two seats.

The high-end seating price is still TBD. But the rest of the pricing and a seating chart is available here. The "diamond box" seats are actually the seats right behind home plate... the color on the left-hand chart is misleading. The pink seats are the infield upper reserve seats ($13 per seat).

It is unclear if this is the season ticket per seat price or the actual face value for single ticket sales. I suspect the former, based on the whole experience.

3 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger ExpatriatedNEGuy said...

Looks like a bargain to me, especially compared to Camden Yards...

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I signed up for 4 seats. That stadium seating chart was mighty crude looking, I'm sure it will get much nicer as time goes by. Those Loge seats look kinda cool though I've only been to RFK once and I can't remember anything about the seating, just the upper deck felt really steep.

BTW, like your blog. Check it once a day just to see whats going on.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger John said...

Thanks, Anonymous!

I am wondering why the loge seats were $40. Perhaps they're close, not as tightly packed and under cover?

I've been to RFK a bit, but never really paid much attention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home